Wednesday, August 18, 2010

i unite, therefore i am...



Among all the star sign, I am possibly the one who constantly checks the ZODIAC forecast. It gives me dose of contentment learning whats in store for me for that day. Probably that differs me from the other women, I tend to get hyped when theres a lot going on with my life. I hate complacency, I easily get bored, I hate hypocrisy but had been accused of such. Often The Libra woman can find it very difficult to be alone and, can often prefer to remain within an unsatisfactory relationship rather than to be in no relationship whatsoever.




I am in a journey of self  discovery to seek balance in all aspects of my life. To all the other LIBRA women who may have the same struggle. To seek balance means to stumble, overcome the vertigo of trials and errors, challenges and triumph over self. . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment